By professional teacher Sai Simonson
CREDENTIALS: Educator at Sunset Hill Elementary
School in Wayzata, MN from 1967-1998 and tutored for
many years helping ages from 8-17 succeed in school.
1. Organizing classroom homework, hone skills of
note-taking, writing reports & themes.
2. Conflict Resolution. I am experienced in dealing with
students on a daily basis including those who are
being bullied or being the actual bully.
3. Self respect will be emphasized while appreciating
one's own skills and abilities is primary.
4. Giving assistance with subject areas especially
5. Creating project demonstrations across many
6. Discerning what is useful on Internet sites.
7. Learning basic home maintenance and cleaning.